For u.......alone



The twittering of the birds.....
show me the way you came..

The shine the gold....
Speaks to me your name....

Without you its not all the same......

Is this love?..Oh...Wat is this game?



Its like the wind used to give me your messages

The river flows to bring your news now for ages

I have been so much like in the cages..

just pouring my heart out and filling these pages...




How would i even know when you come

How would i even recognise where you are from

How i wish you could give my moment of awesome...

when you shall be with me in your full blossom....



with luv
Ramesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Padmaavat Review

Aningaaq : Jonas Cuaron's 'Gravity' spin off explores the other side to Bullock's distress call

Avengers final trailer turns the tables in Avengers favor